Open House – June 19 from 11:00 – 1:30
Educational Games for All Ages: Winners Get Prizes
Program includes several competitions in academics area:
- Mental math (a teachers of Math & Logic course, Pavel).
- Solving word problems (President & Math/Engineering Curriculum Developer, Victoria).
- Informative text comprehension (Lower School Principle & Language Curriculum Developer, Olga).
- Making small sailing boats from scratch – Whose boat is better? (a) floating; (b) sailing under the winds (Lower School English/Math and Science for Middle School Teacher, Jake).
- Flying drone – attending students will have chance to fly small drones and talk with the owner of a start-up company (Stella Engineering Consultant, Dani).
- 3-D printing – participants will be helped with design and print of small plastic objects(Engineering Consultant, Dani).
- Computer programming competition for different ages – NO prior experience is necessary – all participants have to bring their own laptops (Computer Programming Teacher, Julia).
Check our site for addition developments regarding Open House event.