Tutoring Private, Semi-Private Admissions
After you register and pay $25, you are entitled to 30 min introductory lesson or, depending on availability, with 1 hour lesson in a group of two students. As you are assigned to a particular teacher, you will need to pay in advance for a semester. Payment plans (one payment per Month or per two Months) are available.
A price for a 1-hour private lesson in our school varies from $40 to $90.
The price depends on a number of students studying, the level of flexibility the school provides for a given student(s), the teachers’ qualification, and a program taught. Most of our tutoring lessons for 1 student are one hour and cost $40 if taken for 1 semester. Most of the tutoring lessons are for 2 students in a group with the cost of $25 per student, where the payment is taken for a semester.
There are two exceptions to 1 hour lessons.
- The children who are emotionally or physically not ready to take one-hour lessons, can have 30-45 min lessons for $30.
- Sometimes, a student waits for a partner to participate in 2 students’ sessions. In this case, the student has 45 min lesson for $30.
Vika-School program: remediation or enrichment
- Groups of 2, $25-$30 per one-hour lesson per student.
- Individual lessons, $40-$60 per hour at Stella (if the lessons run on regular basis).
- Frequent changes in schedule or short-term commitment increase the payment
Child’s school program – remediation
- Only individual lessons are available ($45-$70)
- Individual lessons are available ($45 and $70)
- Few students can be combined in a group. Then payment reduces to $25-$40 per hour
The cost of the lessons at students’ home is higher by $5 or more
- Driving fee of $5 or more is added to a basic price if a location is close by or just convinient for a teacher
- In most of the cases, driving to Buffalo Grove, Wheeling, and Lincolnshire and Deerfield would add a minimal driving fee of $5
- A driving to Mount Prospect, Arlington Heights, Northbrook, Glenview, Vernon Hills, Wauconda, Lake Zurich, Gurnee, Lake Forest, or Mundelein will add up to $12
- Driving to Chicago or other far-away locations might be considered on case-to-case bases